Leick Construction is looking for a responsible diesel mechanic shop manager that will be responsible for maintaining and repairing trucks & heavy equipment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform thorough and accurate monthly equipment inspections
- Perform maintenance, service, and related repairs of trucks & heavy equipment fleet
- Troubleshooting various heavy equipment product lines
- High School diploma (or equivalent)
- Any related certifications/training a plus
- Factory, vocational, or mechanical training a plus or equivalent in work history
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Results oriented/Strong work ethic
- Must be organized and able to complete necessary paperwork/reports
- Ability to read and understand repair manuals.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills – ability to get along with diverse personalities
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to complete physical tasks
- Experience with and knowledge of technical equipment and machinery
- Must work flexible hours and shift work
- Reliability, enthusiasm, teamwork
Job Category: Mechanic
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glenwood Iowa